3 Gifts From God’s Word
These are a few of my favorite verses:
52. The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. (Lamentations 3:22-23)
53. It is the LORD who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not leave you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed. (Deuteronomy 31:8)
54. Psalm 37 – He won’t forget us.
3 Gifts That Might Never Have Been
55. A friendship based on Christ alone.
57. Every single job I have had. Wow. Just wow. Want to know more? Ask me the story!
3 Gifts Only Seen Close Up
A Gift In The Sky, Water, Memory
61. Last night I saw Jupiter next to the moon. How amazing!
63. Late nights post-Tuesday dinners sharing life and laughs together.
A Gift Wrinkled, Smoothed, Unfolded
64. Laugh lines on aging skin.
65. Ironed-out and frizz-less hair.
66. A happy blue sweater (and matching two others).